Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: It Is Sad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: It Is Sad

    If the folks that being leaned on talk, I bet this becomes a BIG case. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It Is Sad

    You are probaly right but that could drag things out.....I think Appy/SWVA would be better off getting everyone involved but it is also important as LPD has stated to get this thing overwith I think that is importnat as well but I will probably go with Spuds and Rocketerr on this it is probably better to do a compleat job even if it takes more time than a quicky job that might leave guily people punishment free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •